Transformation Starts with Competencies
When I consider the key tendencies we see about digitization, it’s clear if you ask me they are accelerating:
- Digital transformation is definitely imperative for clients to make faster choices across networks
- Software is paramount to enable automation, improve system performance and protection, and harness the cleverness in the system—all to aid our customers’ companies in new methods
- Customers desire the advantages of cloud computing, software program as something and remote administration
- Therefore, partners have to develop fresh skills to provide new solutions via fresh consumption models
As a consequence, we have been accelerating changes to your competency portfolio, so companions can meet evolving consumer needs on a smaller timeline rapidly. We have to help our companions build capabilities that:
- Expand their skill and practices over and above architecture-based technical abilities and reseller-oriented business versions
- Differentiate their solutions and provide recurring value, so customers increase the value of these technology investments and satisfy their particular business objectives
- Build on companions’ present investments in competencies to supply more worth in addressing the styles above
What exactly are we doing to accelerate our companions’ capability to thrive in the evolving business atmosphere and meet changing client needs rapidly?
Nowadays, we have been launching the DevNet Specialization created for partners with a robust software development practice. It highlights and validates their capability to automate solutions and develop programs along with Cisco platforms. The DevNet Specialization assures clients that companions have the proper skill models to meet up their evolving needs. Companions can perform the DevNet Specialization and renew virtually virtually. You can find out about DevNet in Susie Wee’s blog concerning this announcement.
Additionally, past fall we launched our Customer Experience Specialization to greatly help our partners build out their customer success practices to greatly help ensure customers are realizing maximum value from the solutions they’re adopting. THE CLIENT Experience Specialization recognizes companion practices that exceed traditional product and services presents and ensure the client is engaged through the entire lifecycle.
Taken together, both of these business specializations encourage Cisco partners to differentiate the solutions they provide and use customers to derive more value from those solutions. We will continue steadily to evolve our existing competency programs and create new ones that accelerate partners’ capability to deliver innovative technology via new consumption models.
What capabilities do you consider we have to encourage our partners to expand? I’m thinking about your comments below.