Top 10 10 blogs of 2020
The AWS Security Weblog endeavors to supply our readers with a trusted place to discover the most up-to-date info on using AWS services to secure systems and tools, along with thought leadership, and effective methods to solve security issues. Subsequently, our readers show us what’s most significant for securing their companies. To that final end, we’re pleased to showcase the very best 10 hottest posts of 2020:
The top 10 posts of 2020
- Use AWS Lambda authorizers with a third-party identity provider to secure Amazon API Gateway REST APIs
- How to utilize trust policies with IAM roles
- How to utilize G Suite as external identity provider AWS SSO
- Top 10 security what to improve in your AWS account
- Automated response and remediation with AWS Security Hub
- How to include authentication single page web application with Amazon Cognito OAuth2 implementation
- Get ready for upcoming changes in the AWS Single Sign-On user sign-in process
- TLS 1.2 to end up being the minimum for several AWS FIPS endpoints
- How to utilize KMS and IAM make it possible for independent security controls for encrypted data in S3
- Use AWS Firewall Manager VPC security groups to safeguard your applications hosted on EC2 instances
If you’re not used to AWS, or discovering the Security Blog simply, we’ve also compiled a listing of older posts that clients continue steadily to find useful:
The top five blogposts of all time
- Where’s My Secret Access Key?
- Writing IAM Policies: How exactly to Grant Usage of an Amazon S3 Bucket
- How to Restrict Amazon S3 Bucket Usage of a particular IAM Role
- IAM Policies and Bucket Policies and ACLs! Oh, My! (Controlling Usage of S3 Resources)
- Securely Hook up to Linux Instances Running in an exclusive Amazon VPC
Though these posts were well obtained, we’re looking to improve. Tell us what you’d prefer to find out about in the Remarks section below.
Want a lot more AWS Security how-to articles, news, and show announcements? Stick to us on Twitter.