Forrester Recognizes Cisco Secure Endpoint Developments – Promotes to Strong Performer
Secure Endpoint offers even more as proven in brand-new Forrester Wave document
At the publishing of the prior Q3 2019 Forrester Wave statement for Endpoint Security Suites, Secure Endpoint was lauded among the least obtrusive protection products to end-user efficiency. Today, per Forrester’s Q2 2021 record , Cisco provides enhanced its market existence to another level and contains moved upward from the Contender to a solid Performer , nicely poised to break right into the nearby Head category for another Wave report developing on our strong technique execution.
In the brand new Wave report Forrester described succinctly; “ the concentrate on endpoint safety has improved as cyber dangers shift from the system to the endpoints, prompted by improving levels of homeworkers and the majority movement of information from enterprise network-connected information centers to edge gadgets .” Plus they go on to state that endpoint protection SaaS customers should search for providers which are (1) current, (2) effective, and (3) created to integrate.
That fits Cisco effectively as significant improvement and innovation has happened within the last 24 months with Secure Endpoint, especially with:
- Launching SecureX – in mid-2020 to unify, simplify and create our customer platforms probably the most effective through enabling class-major XDR,
- Presenting SecureX Threat Hunting – to discover hidden threats faster over the attack surface area making use of MITRE ATT&CK TM along with other industry guidelines,
- Releasing Safe Endpoint’s Orbital – and its own advanced search features to increase investigations and will be offering over 200 pre-constructed customizable queries,
- Offering maintained Threat Hunting – in the Premier license make it possible for constant hunting by elite danger hunters via human-powered hunts predicated on playbooks for creating high-fidelity alerts,
- Enhancing our behavioral evaluation abilities – to keep track of all consumer and endpoint activity, as the endpoint could be offline even, protecting against malicious habits in real-period, and,
- Creating a straightforward to get licensing trio – of Protected Endpoint as Essential, Premier and benefit to endpoint security clients of various budgets and needs.
Safe Endpoint Receives Reputation from additional Analysts
Forrester is not the only real Analyst group which has recognized Secure Endpoint developments. Gartner just published on, may 5 th their Miracle Quadrant for Endpoint Security Platforms review and contains moved Protected Endpoint upward from the Niche Gamers quadrant to the Visionaries quadrant , a substantial ranking upgrade. Much like Forrester, Safe Endpoint is properly poised to break right into the nearby Innovator category for another MQ EPP report.
The Super Strengths of Cisco Protected Endpoint
Here are a few of why we believe Forrester recognized and promoted Cisco Secure Endpoint to a solid Performer level:
- Compelling portfolio of SaaS-delivered security features – Safe Endpoint targets endpoint threat prevention, automated behavioral protection, and risk hunting through the Orbital Advanced Lookup capacity and validated through our continuing participation in tests such as for example MITRE ATT&CK and AV-Comparatives (Cisco named the Strategic Head).
- Excellent Breadth of Telemetry via XDR – SecureX system acquires and correlates an easy selection of telemetry sources, apart from endpoint, across which evaluation and detections could be made including web/e-mail, network, cloud workloads, along with other sources.
- Broad OS Assistance – for both customer and servers of Home windows, Mac Operating system, and Linux. In addition, SecureX support emerges through web browser extensions.
- Groundbreaking Zero Have faith in Framework – clients can enforce a Zero Faith plan on the endpoint where accessibility levels and security handles derive from real-time risk and fixed by configurable triggers where program execution, privilege degree, and/or runtime behavior could be arranged to a default-deny approach. While unifying the endpoint and network plans allow for much better context and enabling accurate control.
- Security Neighborhood Leadership – Cisco is really a leading person in the endpoint security neighborhood and has an extended history of involvement, electronic.g. our Talos Intelligence team which include best-in-class in-house vulnerability analysis across many gadget platforms, frequent general public announcements and normal contributions to educational groups and journals.
- Market-Leading Companion Ecosystem – Cisco includes a broad group of third-party item integrations of 50+ companions, with a special concentrate on the SecureX ecosystem, along with exclusive partnerships.
It’s not really the analysts just, our customers start to see the benefits aswell Forrester
Read what Customers state around their experience with Protected Endpoint within these compelling Situation Studies:
Have more information on Cisco Protected Endpoint and join your 30-time trial offer.