Day time explore Meraki APIs from DevNet!
Meet professionals in the virtual DevNet Zone
Everyone understands that the accepted spot to be from any Cisco Live! is the DevNet Area. With Cisco Live life! US being digital this season (June 2-3), we thought it will be enjoyable to put our very own twist on digital events and keep DevNet Time on June 4! It’ll have all of the cast of character types you’re used in order to viewing in a DevNet Area, plus some new faces in order to round out the group. It is possible to check out the full agenda and register!
There are many tracks of content but, being the resident Meraki Developer Advocate, I’m here to brag in what we need to offer inside the Meraki Monitor. This monitor is chock filled with all plain points Meraki with technical periods, lightning talks, and demos.
See you skill with Meraki APIs
Meraki APIs be able to deploy and manage networks at scale rapidly; build on a system of smart, cloud-connected IT items; and build relationships users in powerful brand-new ways. Day will highlight how to utilize them the Meraki tech monitor at DevNet!
Yours truly will start the DevNet Day monitor with a rapid-fire launch to the Meraki system and its own integration points. Attendees will be released to the Dashboard API, Place Scanning API, Webhook alerts, Captive Portal API, and MV Feeling.
You can get a member of family head start studying these Meraki platform capabilities and much more by visiting DevNet’s Meraki Dev Center.
Meraki Tech Monitor highlights
- Using the particular Meraki Dashboard API – Meraki SE Jon Hartman will do a serious dive (as heavy as he is able to in 20 mins).
- Meraki API v1 enhancements with the OpenAPI Specification – with Cory Guynn from Meraki.
- Efficient network supervising with Webhooks – with Jon Hartman
- Exploring system simulation in real-world growth – with yours really.
- How to use machine learning ways to detect items with the Meraki MV Camera – with this resident surfer Rafael Loureiro De Carvalho.
- How to quickly crank up in Meraki API integrations utilizing the Meraki Python SDK – with expert ideas from Shiyue Cheng.
I’m sure all the other DevNet Day time Tech Tracks are filled with really great information to truly get you motoring on system automation, but I could say that you’ll not be losing your time in the event that you spend it inside the Meraki track.
the June 4th virtual occasion
< h2>Register today for
You don’t desire to miss this excellent opportunity to find out more about Cisco safety! Register now to become listed on us for the DevNet Day Meraki Track.
Got comments or questions?
Please leave me the comment in the area below.
Week see you next!!!