Day cloud Collaboration + Your Apps – Learn How at DevNet
From above the NEVADA heat far, in the serene Cisco Collaboration Clouds up, we’re excited to create the highlights of the DevNet Zone for you – online! Day time june 4th will undoubtedly be DevNet, with a full-time Cisco Live virtual occasion!
Learn to create and incorporate with Cisco APIs
Day brings multiple main technology display tracks devnet, creative fun, and important resources. It’s the best way to keep up-to-time, engaged, and inspired to create and incorporate with Cisco APIs.
More than ever now, Cisco cloud Webex and collaboration are getting the synergies of high-quality, personal, face-to-face communication to the global employees – safely, and much more efficiently than previously securely. The DevNet Day Collaboration Track on June 4th is a good time to figure out how to leverage this power by integrating and embedding Cisco Webex into your applications. Join us to understand, ask queries of the API professionals, and also have some fun across the real way!
Collaboration monitor ‘Sneak Peek’
Start Now periods – Time with a high-degree &lsquo start Developer;look at from the cloud’. Two great classes will provide you with the eyesight and the tools you should begin developing Webex apps:
- Cisco Collaboration – API and eyesight possibilities for programmers with Jono Luk
- Collab programmer goodies – all you need to start establishing with Cisco collaboration with David Staudt
Anyone starting to explore the Cloud Collaboration planet and catch through to new trends and understanding sources is highly encouraged to listen in to these periods and kick-begin their Collaboration journey!
Lightning Talks – Fast, insightful tech-talks getting you the most recent and finest Collaboration API updates:
- Webex Gadgets APIs – New Functions and Roadmap with Richard Bayes
- Latest functions and upcoming API street map for Webex Contacting with Koushik Ramamurthy
Technical Sessions – Study from the experts
Take a deep-dive in to the APIs and learn to incorporate Cisco Collaboration functions from the engineers who wrote the program code:
- Elevating ‘face-to-face’ in to the Cisco Collaboration Cloud – Embedding Webex functions into web and cellular apps with Adam Days
- Building the Webex Bot &ndash Quickly; Hands-On Demo with Phil Bellanti
june 4th virtual event
< h2>Sign-up now to wait the
Join us once we provide the DevNet Zone for you on June 4th with this initial ever Cisco DevNet Day time virtual event! We’ve some great give-aways and challenges for you personally also.
Register Now! Yes, it’s !
Can’june 4th t wait around until? Listed below are Collaboration developer assets to truly get you started now:
- Visit Webex for Programmers – Find all of the Cisco Webex APIs, SDKs, docs and give you support have to start coding nowadays
- Dig in and obtain the hands on Webex technologies, for FREE 24&periods;7 accessibility via the DevNet Sandbox, or totally free trials from Webex Meetings and Webex Teams
- Unleash the features of the brand new network with DevNet certifications
Got comments or questions?
Please leave me the comment in the area below.
Or reach me on Twitter
The post Cloud Collaboration + Your Apps – UNDERSTAND HOW at DevNet Day appeared 1st on Cisco Blogs.