Cisco and LiveAction: Much better Together
Visibility in to the performance of one’s network is very important. Consider, for example, that network traffic may become bottlenecked, degrading an individual experience with cloud-based apps. In this and comparable scenarios, it’s beneficial to be able to visit a particular network visitors flow on your own WAN instantly. That’s where LiveNX from LiveAction will come in. LiveNX collects information from different resources and, in several clicks, shows how programs are executing and where visitors is flowing—without requiring a dive right into a router or switch order line. This capability is valuable to Cisco customers hugely.
Cisco and LiveAction have already been innovating for a long time jointly, ultimately with the aim of supporting our mutual clients deliver user experiences much better, while simplifying network efficiency troubleshooting and management. Today, LiveNX is built-into Cisco SD-WAN deeply; Cisco DNA Center; & most Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls. LiveNX offers unified system monitoring across Cisco system environments such as for example Cisco Webex, hybrid cloud, and multidomain supervising. (See Figure 1.)
As enterprises continue steadily to migrate to Cisco SD-WAN to regulate and direct traffic more than their wide region networks, many are switching to LiveNX to get insights into performance, QoS policies, route routing, and traffic administration complexities. They’re permitted by these insights to optimize Cisco SD-WAN, other Cisco infrastructure, and extend presence into multivendor network conditions even.
In addition, with Cisco SD-WAN supported by Cisco IOS XE router software program&mdash now;enabling a big installed base associated with Cisco ISR, ENCS and asr devices to provide on Cisco SD-WAN advantages— LiveNX offers presence into a straight broader selection of devices now. And LiveNX may be the only Network Efficiency Supervising and Diagnostic (NPMD) system to aid migration to the Cisco cEdge.
Speaking tactically, enterprises will start to realize the advantage of the Cisco and LiveAction collaboration through the entire SD-WAN journey:
- Time 0—Plan: Select pilot websites when preparation SD-WAN deployments, identify unsanctioned apps and customers, and establish system utilization baselines to be utilized for rightsizing.
- Day 1—Verify: Make use of LiveNX real-time period visualization to verify SD-WAN policies and stop services from being influenced by brownouts or even other unusual events.
- Day 2—Operate: Keep track of bandwidth and visualize path control so network administrators may manage performance and address problems before they affect users. Use company application reporting to control and optimize movie and voice communications. Easily visualize problems and make fixes with the click on of a computer mouse.
Webex performance monitoring
Cisco Webex is easy to utilize, but protecting voice and video call quality over the enterprise network could be challenging. To meet up this challenge, network administrators can utilize LiveNX to monitor, troubleshoot, and provision Webex QoS, assisting to make sure that bandwidth is allocated properly. For example, administrators may use LiveNX to go in time&mdash back;like a “network DVR”—to investigate and troubleshoot Webex address and calls VoIP call quality issues. Furthermore, LiveNX can protect critical Webex traffic over the managed network easily.
Hybrid cloud monitoring and more
As organizations migrate their applications and workloads to hybrid architectures utilizing AWS and Azure, LiveNX provides end-to-end visibility of most network traffic on the public cloud network. This capability includes support for AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and delivers value in several use cases:
- Baseline the existing state of the info center network to make a migration plan.
- Track network traffic and job movement during migration.
- Understand, from the network perspective, what has changed in the info center post-migration.
- Understand traffic flows to and from different cloud services, enabling more informed cost analysis and reducing the chance of budget surprises.
- Provide persistent tabs on mixed hybrid and multicloud environments.
- Troubleshoot application and public cloud services.
Security analysis and incident response
- Identify outbound or inbound traffic being blocked by security group rules.
- Offer visibility into public cloud infrastructure from external sources by country.
- Enable search by service, IP, port, protocol, and location of security issues.
LiveNX monitoring goes beyond hybrid cloud, to add monitoring multivendor, multifabric, multicloud, and multitelemetry environments. Essentially, it provides visibility over the most complicated enterprise networks. (See Figure 2.)
- Multivendor: 100+ vendors supported
- Multidomain: Campus, branch, data center, cloud, and WAN
- Multifabric: SD-Wan, SD – ACCESS, ACI
- Multitelemetry: SNMP, API, IPFIX, Netflow
The value of partnership
LiveAction is perhaps most widely known for visual analytics that simplify network management and enable faster troubleshooting. Cisco established fact as market leader in networking. So it’s no real surprise that both companies have forged a partnership whose overall objective would be to allow our mutual customers to optimize the worthiness of these wide area networks.
Validating the effectiveness of this partnership further, LiveNX can be acquired to Cisco sellers on the Cisco general price list now.
If your success depends upon the security and performance of one’s wide area network, have a look at how Cisco and LiveAction join innovations can give you support.
Visit us to obtain additional info on LiveNX and
LiveAction as a Cisco Solution Plus Ecosystem partner.
If you can find any questions for the Live Action and Cisco teams, you can travel to the dedicated Webex Teams room.